Learning to Eat

Stephanie won't eat anything unless she can put it in her mouth herself. Today I was trying to feed her yogurt and she kept grabbing the spoon and feeding herself and then handing it back to me. Of course I don't really know how much she actually ate! Right now her favourite food is grated apple (thanks for the tip Leanne!)

5 Comments:
That's what I call filling your face ... literally!
Give her a hug for me even if she is covered in mush.
Grandpa says.
What a little mushmouth! How about a vanilla yogurt kiss?
What a cute picture - she has grown a lot. And there is definately a little twinkle in her eye.....she knows what she is up to! By the way, you're welcome! : )
Oh, what a cutie! Sure has grown since we saw her last. Love the puppy highchair too!
Laurel
Hi Janis,
What a cutie..... makes me want some yogurt.....
Sherrie
Post a Comment
<< Home