Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Monty the Bear





The Montessori school that Catherine and Andreas attend has a bear named Monty that the children take turns looking after on the weekends. Last weekend it was Andreas turn to have him. The kids are supposed to take him wherever they go and then on Monday report back to the class about his weekend. We decided to take him to the bike park. Andreas told me that he only likes Tiggers so Catherine should take Monty and he would take one of his Tiggers. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Monty was able to visit your house for the weekend. It was a great idea to take him to the bike park. I think he liked riding in Catherine's backpack. Tigger must have had fun too.

Were the other kids scared when they saw a tiger and a bear at the park?

 
At 10:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woops!
I made a mistake. Monty was riding in a hood, not in a backpack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home