posted by Janis @ 3:25 p.m. 5 comments
If the other picture resembles Catherine I think this one resembles Andreas!
Those teeth look pretty ferocious.I think the sweater looks like Yaya (sp?) has been busy.
Hi Janis and Paris--- Your Mom gave me this site so that I could see your pictures== How neat is this!!! Hope all is going well with you. Take care. Love June
Nice teeth! She should see a dentist real soon...Ian
Oh my lord! Stephanie is so cute! I love the teeth shot! Catherine & Andreas - no fingers in her mouth!!! Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
If the other picture resembles Catherine I think this one resembles Andreas!
Those teeth look pretty ferocious.
I think the sweater looks like Yaya (sp?) has been busy.
Hi Janis and Paris--- Your Mom gave me this site so that I could see your pictures== How neat is this!!! Hope all is going well with you. Take care. Love June
Nice teeth! She should see a dentist real soon...
Ian
Oh my lord! Stephanie is so cute! I love the teeth shot! Catherine & Andreas - no fingers in her mouth!!! Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home